Skip to content
- RADHEE’s School Safety Project was an award-winning project out of 9000+ entries from all over India for “Good School Management Practice”, organized by State Council of Education Research and Training, Delhi on 14th Feb 2011.
- RADHEE’s Founder Director, Dr. Rita Savla was invited for paper presentation at Delhi in National Seminar.
- Business Continuity Institute, UK awarded RADHEE Disaster and Education Foundation in category of Special Recognition on 26th Sep 2011.
- During Road Safety Workshop 2017, RADHEE Disaster & Education Foundation was appreciated and awarded for remarkable work in Road Safety Awareness Program by Ministry of Road Transport & Highways in collaboration with Maharashtra State Transport Department.
- During ending ceremony of Road Safety Fortnight 2018, Shri Asif Reshamwala, Director of RADHEE Disaster and Education Foundation received the Memento from Shri Diwakar Rowte, Transport Minister – GoM for his contribution in Accident Prevention Awareness and Post accident crash management. RADHEE was acknowledged for its contribution in reducing deaths in Ambulances by 30%.
Power of Idea
- RADHEE was the only NGO whose idea was recognized out of 16000+ entries for Economic Times, Power of Idea 2010
- RADHEE’s core team members were given 12 days of extensive training at IIM, Ahmedabad in 2010
- Story of Dr. Rita Savla, Founder Director, RADHEE was is published on the front page of the ET Power of Idea series website and she was also honored to become the Mentor for 2012.
- RADHEE’s success story was covered again in the Success Stories of ET Power of Idea series (2015) on their website.
- Mumbai Mirror nominated Dr. Rita Savla, Founder Director of RADHEE Disaster and Education Foundation as Mumbai Hero for 2015
Action Begins Here
- Times Now showcased the story of Dr. Rita Savla, Founder Director of RADHEE Disaster and Education Foundation on Railway Accident. It was broadcasted on their program Action Begins Here.
Our Lady of Sirens
- Story of Dr. Rita Savla, Founder Director, RADHEE was published as “Our Lady of Sirens” for RADHEE’s project “Give way to Ambulance – Move left, Drive Slow”. The project reduced 30% death in ambulance by enrolling more than 50% drivers of Mumbai. This was published during 13th Anniversary celebration by Hindustan Times on 14th July 2018
- Story of Dr. Rita Savla and RADHEE Disaster and Education Foundation was published in Dainik Bhaskar on 6th Jan 2013.